• Roisin Dubh
    Äldre 7 Apr 17:51
    897 visningar
    18 svar

Massa motsägelser ur bibeln (på engelska)

God good to all, or just a few?
    PSA 145:9
    "The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works."
    JER 13:14
    "And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them."

War or Peace?
    EXO 15:3
    "The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name."
    ROM 15:33
    "Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen."

Is it folly to be wise or not?
    PRO 4:7
    "Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding."
    ECC 1:18
    "For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that in- creaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow."
    1 Cor.1:19:
    "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and wil bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."

The sins of the father
    ISA 14:21
    "Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities."
    DEU 24:16
    "The fathers shall not be put to death for the chil- dren, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin."

Who moved David to anger?
    II SAMUEL 24:
    "And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Isreal and Judah."
    I CHRONICLES 21:
    "And SATAN stood up against Isreal, and provoked David to number Israel."

Can God be seen?
    Exod. 24:9,10; Amos 9:1; Gen. 26:2; and John 14:9
    God CAN be seen:
    "And I will take away my hand, and thou shalt see my backparts." (Ex. 33:23)
    "And the Lord spake to Moses face to face, as a man speaketh to his friend." (Ex. 33:11)
    "For I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved." (Gen. 32:30)
    God CANNOT be seen:
    "No man hath seen God at any time." (John 1:18)
    "And he said, Thou canst not see my face; for there shall no man see me and live." (Ex. 33:20)
    "Whom no man hath seen nor can see." (1 Tim. 6:16)

CRUEL, UNMERCIFUL, DESTRUCTIVE, and FEROCIOUS or KIND, MERCIFUL, and GOOD:
    "I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy." (Jer. 13:14) "Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not, but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling."
    "The Lord is very pitiful and of tender mercy." (James 5:11)
    "For his mercy endureth forever." (1 Chron. 16:34)
    "The Lord is good to all, and his tender mercies are over all his works." (Ps. 145:9)
    "God is love." (1 John 4:16)

Tempts?
    "And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham." (Gen 22:1)
    "Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God; for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man." (James 1:13)

Judas died how?
    "And he cast down the pieces of silver into the temple and departed, and went out and hanged himself." (Matt. 27:5)
    "And falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all of his bowels gushed out." (Acts 1:18)

Who bears guilt?
    GAL 6:2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
    GAL 6:5 For every man shall bear his own burden.

Do you answer a fool?
    PRO 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
    PRO 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

Lite kul motsägelser om tidernas begynnelse:

Order of creation
    Here is the order in the first (Genesis 1), the Priestly tradition:
    Day 1: Sky, Earth, light
    Day 2: Water, both in ocean basins and above the sky(!)
    Day 3: Plants
    Day 4: Sun, Moon, stars (as calendrical and navigational aids)
    Day 5: Sea monsters (whales), fish, birds, land animals, creepy-crawlies (reptiles, insects, etc.)
    Day 6: Humans (apparently both sexes at the same time)
    Day 7: Nothing (the Gods took the first day off anyone ever did)

Note that there are "days", "evenings", and "mornings" before the Sun was created. Here, the Deity is referred to as "Elohim", which is a plural, thus the literal translation, "the Gods". In this tale, the Gods seem satisfied with what they have done, saying after each step that "it was good".

The second one (Genesis 2), the Yahwist tradition, goes:

Earth and heavens (misty)
    Adam, the first man (on a desolate Earth)
    Plants
    Animals
    Eve, the first woman (from Adam's rib)

How orderly were things created?
    #1: Step-by-step. The only discrepancy is that there is no Sun or Moon or stars on the first three "days".
    #2: God fixes things up as he goes. The first man is lonely, and is not satisfied with animals. God finally creates a woman for him. (funny thing that an omniscient god would forget things)

How satisfied with creation was he?
    #1: God says "it was good" after each of his labors, and rests on the seventh day, evidently very satisfied.
    #2: God has to fix up his creation as he goes, and he would certainly not be very satisfied with the disobedience of that primordial couple. (funny thing that an omniscient god would forget things)

Är det konstigt att man tvivlar

• Svar på tråden Massa motsägelser ur bibeln (på engelska)
  • Roisin Dubh
    Äldre 7 Apr 20:17

För många kristna är bibeln viktig men hur handskas man med alla dessa sakfel och motsägelser? Hur vet man VAD i bibeln som ska tolkas korrekt? Är det upp till var och en eller?

För mig ter sig kristendom som en märklig religion styrd av människor med makt. En sekt precis som andra, den mest framgångsrika av alla . Hur många ledare har inte använt sig av denna sekts anhängare för att tillskansa sig makt genom tidernas gång?

• Roisin Dubh
    Äldre 7 Apr 20:49

Jaaa, tack petrusjka....den hade jag nästan glömt bort! Underbar!

*pussar massa på gravida magen*

• Roisin Dubh
    Äldre 7 Apr 21:00

För den som tycker detta är intressant lägger jag länken till källan jag plockat citaten ur:
    www.hindunet.com/forum/showflat.php&Board=christianity&Number=10654&Forum=All_Forums&Words=bible%20contradiction%20god%20satan&Match=And&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=10654&Search=true#Post10654

Det är ett hinduistiskt diskussionsforum Mycket skojig läsning. Jag hamnade på detta forum för ett par år sedan när jag pluggade till undersköterska och skulle göra ett arbete om hur olika religioner påverkar vården.

• Roisin Dubh
    Äldre 8 Apr 16:10

Mallix, jag har läst hela bibeln och har samma upfattning om den som PreMama beskriver här ovan. Den är ett hopkok av diverse samlade texter, man hittar sällan kontext och sammanhang alla dessa texter emellan. Så på vilket sätt skulle läsning av hela bibeln förändra att den innehåller otroligt många konstigheter?

Jag har ingenting emot religiösa människor, inte heller har jag något emot tro i sig, jag tycker tro är något fint. Det jag ogillar starkt är organiserad religion med utvalda ledare (ibland självutnämnda). Religioner där människor sätter upp regler som egentligen inte har något med tron att göra. Samhällen som byggs upp under falska speglingar att det är för religionen och inte för ledarnas bästa.

Läs gärna min livsåskådning som också ligger här under religionsrubriken.

• Roisin Dubh
    Äldre 8 Apr 16:38

Jo men Sparvel, även kristendomen började med en mindre grupp av kontroversiella troende!
    Den har inte alltid varit en global företeelse!

När jag pratar om att religion har missbrukats i maktsyfte så menar jag inte småstrunt som Knutbyhändelsen utan stora saker som korståg och "heliga" krig. Eller påstår du att religionen verkligen var tänkt att användas i krigsföring?

"Dessa klyschor och fördomar tröttar mig oerhört. Bättre att läsa på lite då, innan man har synpunkter... " skrev du tidigare.

Menar du att korstågen aldrig existerat eller att det helt enkelt var kristet korrekt av de forntida makthavarna att erövra världen med religion som medel?

• Roisin Dubh
    Äldre 8 Apr 17:09

Inte har jag väl påstått att alla troende har maktbegär? Var fick du det från?

En annan sak jag funderar lite över:

"Om Bibeln ska bli begriplig måste man få hjälp att tolka den, annars är det helt lönlöst enligt mig."

Hjälp av vem? Vem har svaren? Var fick den som har svaren svaren från? Bibeln? Hur lyckades då den som har svaren få bibeln begriplig? Många frågor men det blir det naturligtvis i dessa sammanhang.

Vad är en tro utan tvivel?
    Vad är en övertygelse utan tvekan?
    Dumhet skulle jag nog svara.

Jag skulle aldrig komma med ett påstående som "om religion inte fanns skulle krig inte heller finnas". Krig skulle säkerligen finnas oavsett om folk var troende eller inte. Fast det är en smula intressant om man vänder på meningen. Skulle religionen finnas om krig inte fanns? Skulle så stor del av världen varit kristna idag om inte mänskliga maktfaktorer låg bakom? Sprids tro effektivast med vapen eller med bön? Sedan den viktigaste frågan av alla enligt mig, behöver tro spridas av människor?

Svar på tråden Massa motsägelser ur bibeln (på engelska)