• Familjeliv

Så lindrar du gravidillamåendet

Så lindrar du gravidillamåendet
    Vissa känner bara av det i början av sin graviditet, för andra är det ett långlivat sällskap. För många är det starkast på morgonen, för andra på kvällen. Här är olika tips på hur du kan lindra ditt gravidillamående.

Denna tråd innehåller kommentarer för ovantående artikel.

Läs hela artikeln här
  • Svar på tråden Så lindrar du gravidillamåendet
  • Lindsey Egot the only one

Primperan är oslagbart. Tyvärr får man inte ta den i tredje trimesen om man nu skulle lida av graviditetsillamående under hela graviditeten. Jag gjorde det under min femte graviditet tyvärr

• katherine67
    Anyone reading this testimony today should celebrate with me and my family because it all started as a joke for some people and others said it was impossible that I have been married for six years now without children because the doctor said I have a low number sperm so my wife is asking for divorce, she was tired of being with me i tried my best but nothing worked i thought i would not meet her again until i met an old friend of mine who told me about a magician named dr osazee he gave me his email address and mobile number. I contacted him and he assured that my wife would return to me within three days if I was only willing to pay the taxes I have been working with him for just one day and he prepared a love and medicine for me and the last one he said to me that my wife is coming back. very funny in the morning my wife came crying and apologized and said it was the work of the devils, so I am still surprised by this miracle, I could not imagine it, but as soon as I finished writing, two months later became wife pregnant it was like a miracle so do not hold your shame that he did it for me and I think he can do it for you too. If you need his help, you can contact his doctorosazeetemple235@gmail.com WhatsApp or Viber or call him now: +1 (301) 747-3442 Dr.Osazee also treats: two months later my wife got pregnant it was like a miracle so do not hold your shame that he did it for me and I think he can do it for you too. If you need his help, you can contact his doctorosazeetemple235@gmail.com WhatsApp or Viber or call him now: +1 (301) 747-3442 Dr.Osazee also treats: two months later my wife got pregnant it was like a miracle so do not hold your shame that he did it for me and I think he can do it for you too. If you need his help, you can contact his doctorosazeetemple235@gmail.com WhatsApp or Viber or call him now: +1 (301) 747-3442 Dr.Osazee also treats:

Svar på tråden Så lindrar du gravidillamåendet