• TracyAndersson

Min man ex sambo är galen och hon förstör vår familj

Hi ! I am married from 5 years and my marriage is getting in pieces cause my husband ex girlfriend is destroying our life using them commune 10 years daughter . My husband used to have his daughter every other week ,5 years ago . She was suffering of night terrors and wetting the bed .I explained to him is commune for small children which pass a separation/ divorce of parents and change house and that will be better for her to sleep at mom place or seek specialized help (child psychologist) . Instead of that the mother (let call her Cristina) started to accuse me of abusing the child .
    Cristina continued to send her daughter for 10 months more to us ,even if she was doing an campaign of defamation against me .
    She actually never wanted my husband date me .She always said , i want his money even if she never meet me ,and she involved in this all his friends .
    I made various police reclamation but they not go involved, if the crime is just this . One day the little girl specifically ask to sleep at her place , in her room and bed ( at the mom place ) which was 10 meter distant. I was pregnant and we move in another neighborhood 5 km away .
    Cristina get even more crazy .
    I want to specify that I was not the cause of them separation ( of my husband and Cristina .
    Cristina left with my husband best friend one year before we met. From the moment I have my son , Cristina forced my husband to go away from home, in way to have weekend with there daughter .
    She forbidden me even to meet her even in public spaces. More over Cristina call the child protection and start a process of defamation even there. The soc. made a check  in our home, on my child and me and nothing was find . They also offered all to talk ,but the ex Cristina star crying saying she is terrorized to be in same room with me , on the other side she was asking my husband to send me to her ,for private clarification ( i have prof of what i say ) .
    The Soc .didn?t believe obviously because are not fiscal prof  on her daughter or medical certificates, but still 3 years after my husband pass every other weekend away for our child and me , he spend half of the holidays with his daughter and we are excluded .
    I feel like I can not take more and my child start to suffer of his father absence. Me I am tired of accuses for something I didn?t done to anyone ever .
    I am a person who loves animal , kids and my husband .
    My husband also done lot of mistakes ,he get hard on drinking and antidepressant and inventing stories to cover his mistakes . But he clear up all with Cristina she is not  afraid at all about me and i have profs ,registration which my husband done of then conversations ,were Cristina is more interested more about why how i loss weight  after pregnancy then how i met her daughter at school and how much fun we had.
    Day after Cristina called social to tell them that i was not allowed to go with my husband and fetch them daughter  and I should be putted out of  the car which i was driving  and wait till him was driving her home .
    My family is number one , 2 and 3 priority of my life ... but I feel I can?t not go anywhere like this .
    My husband start hating me , even it his ex is the guilty and me I feel I can not take more ,and now will be 2 kids in the middle of the way .He have no courage to do anything against Cristina  and the only guilty is me cause I don´t accept all the humiliation all this storm of nothing which Cristina do .
    Please help me with some advice  

TRÅDSTARTARENS TILLÄGGSKOMMENTAR 2018-09-21 20:19
    Snälla, svara!
    Skriv precis vad Ni tycker, jag tål kritik också . Tack alla
  • Svar på tråden Min man ex sambo är galen och hon förstör vår familj
  • Aniiee

Bara av nyfieknhet - vad är ditt modersmål?

Because Scandinavians are magical geniuses when it comes to learning English.
  • TracyAndersson

Sorry but i dont use to write so much in English an i am under lot of stress and I work with lot with people for Russia and we talk Russian and put so much the English behind . Sorry for my mistakes .  

• Drottningen1970

You should leave him.. something is not right with him. You have only one life and you are not happy.

Eather he Will grow some balls and stand up for your family or he Will go back to his ex.

• TracyAndersson

Thank you Drottningen1970 ! I am quite there . I live in a nightmare. I am cornered without any reason . We have no social life ,his family have no contact with him and this situation destroyed my trust in him . I am was a very happy person before to meet him . I love him with all my heart , but don?t look he will ever stand for US . The day we get married she called 100 times and he didn?t have the courage to reply and tell her to stop . His dad push him to do all for his daughter and to accomplish his ex?s crazy requests . They continue to say Sweden is like that ! Like how ? You need to abandon a family you wanted because the EX want this ?You need to humiliate and accept the life she make me ? Other women invent stories about other women just without reason ? I don?t believe such a think ! Are all the ex like this ?

Svar på tråden Min man ex sambo är galen och hon förstör vår familj