• Hacercorum23

Brev till rektor om vegetarisk mat

Hej jag har fått en läxa att vi ska skriva ett brev till rektorn om hur i tycker om att det är vego mat för alltid på ENGELSKA ???? Jag har börjat lite men har fått slut på tankar den måste vara minst 300 ord men min är bara 127 HELP ME!!????????????????

Dear Ebon,

I think vegetarian food is good for health But most people do not like it and eat fast food and candy e.t.c instead that is bad for their health so you should have a meat dish as well. I also think we will have new dishes because we get the same food as fish and pastaI. I also think it's good that we have vegetarian because I only eat vegetarian because I'm an animal lover and think that animals should not die so I think you've taken a really good choice to have only vegetarian food but it's a little bad for the orders health so the best thing is actually to have meat I think you want vegetarian to get better health

• Svar på tråden Brev till rektor om vegetarisk mat
  • Meriall

Ge ett exempel på vilken vegomat du vill ha och ett recept då fyller du ut resten. Typ "One example of vegetarian food that children of most ages seem to like is the vegetarian halloumi burger. It is easy to make..." och så fortsätter du med receptet typ.

Svar på tråden Brev till rektor om vegetarisk mat