• aboyaser

flyttande

Hello all.
    It is the first time I've written here. I apologize for writing in EnglishTyst.
    I want to move to Gothenberg and prefer to live in a big house as it is easier for my disabled son.
    I currently live in Nyköping and have four children aged 20. 17. 10. 6 years.
    The main reason for the moving is the lack of a children's hospital in Nyköping, which leads me to travel several times a year and for a long time in order to care for my disabled child.
    I need to know the transition steps and enroll my children in schools that suit them.
    I need help renting a big house, I have a
    job and a very good income.
    Can I move at any time of year, or does the school accept students only at the beginning of the school year?
    Thank you and appreciate the clear and detailed answer.
    Thanks
  • Svar på tråden flyttande
  • Kjell2
    aboyaser skrev 2020-06-02 10:56:45 följande:
    Hello all.
    It is the first time I've written here. I apologize for writing in EnglishTyst.
    I want to move to Gothenberg and prefer to live in a big house as it is easier for my disabled son.
    I currently live in Nyköping and have four children aged 20. 17. 10. 6 years.
    The main reason for the moving is the lack of a children's hospital in Nyköping, which leads me to travel several times a year and for a long time in order to care for my disabled child.
    I need to know the transition steps and enroll my children in schools that suit them.
    I need help renting a big house, I have a job and a very good income.
    Can I move at any time of year, or does the school accept students only at the beginning of the school year?
    Thank you and appreciate the clear and detailed answer.
    Du får kontakta skolorna som du vill att barnen ska gå i.

I övrigt är det bara att fixa bostad och flytta
Svar på tråden flyttande