Inlägg från: sonoflordshiva |Visa alla inlägg
  • sonoflordshiva

liten kuk

jag som har uppfattat här i Sverige att flesta tjer tycker sugning, de får inte orgasm av penetration, så oroa inte.  min kuk är inte så stor men lagom. jag kan tipsa dig att använda ditt finger och suga samtidigt. när du suger sug och slicka samtidigt och kan säga kom baby kom, honey my darling kom please kom on my face i like to taste, you are so beautiful one and only, your pussy is so tasty. it is the best thing i ever sucked on this beautiful earth. please come and make my fucking life happy please baby please baby.

dont commit sucide fight fight my brother fight. do yoga, run, eat healthy food, stop smoking and drinking.

din kuk kan inte bli stor men du tränar det kommer att bli stark.

The G-spot, also called the Gräfenberg spot (for German gynecologist Ernst Gräfenberg), is characterized as an erogenous area of the vagina that, when stimulated, may lead to strong sexual arousal, powerful orgasms and potential female ejaculation.[1] It is typically reported to be located 5?8 cm (2?3 in) up the front (anterior) vaginal wall between the vaginal opening and the urethra and is a sensitive area that may be part of the female prostate.

jag tror ditt love making organ är mer än 3 inch so det funker. måste fuck hard really hard.

Svar på tråden liten kuk