Inlägg från: Wildmane |Visa alla inlägg
  • Wildmane

om Allah finns, varför låter han inte de som strider för honom vinna?

brahbrahh skrev 2023-11-17 02:07:01 följande:

Är det denna Gud jag ska följa som inte har hat i sig?

Lukas 19:27

Svenska

Men dessa mina ovänner, som icke ville hava mig till konung över sig, fören dem hit huggen ned dem här inför mig.»

King James

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

English revised version

Howbeit these mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Så typiskt mussar att inte fatta någonting av vad de läst. 

He told a story about a king who ordered the execution of some people who tried to overthrow his government. How is it even possible to interpret that as an order for Christians kill off non-believers?

Okay, I know how it?s possible. You were on some website where some atheist pulled this quote, presented it out of context, and told you that it was Jesus ordering his followers to bring his enemies before him and slay them. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that website was lying to you. In the future, you can use Bible Gateway to check the context of quotes before you take someone?s word for it:

• Wildmane
    Calabria skrev 2020-04-28 19:31:28 följande:
    om Allah finns, varför låter han inte de som strider för honom vinna?
    Han ljög när han var vid liv och vampyrade just då på alla som är korkade och naiva. Varför skulle han inte göra detsamma mot sina följare efter det att han dött?
Svar på tråden om Allah finns, varför låter han inte de som strider för honom vinna?