Inlägg från: R Franklin |Visa alla inlägg
  • R Franklin

Jesus Mirakel Tråd 3

felisa skrev 2010-03-25 13:48:35 följande:
    Gud är inte skyldig oss, vidriga syndare, någonting. Hans vilja kommer att ske, även om vi ber om annat.
    Du glömde ett smiley...
    I'm a skeptic . . . Sorry to annoy you with facts.
  • R Franklin
    Papi Jo skrev 2010-03-30 13:19:36 följande:
    Grundläggande tror jag som jag alltid har sagt:det är OMÖJLIGT att evolution skulle tagit alla levande arter ända hit på en så oändligt kort tidsrymd (4.5 miljarder år).
    Ytterst få arter som haft 4.5 miljarder år på sig.

"Since life began on Earth, several major mass extinctions have significantly exceeded the background extinction rate. The most recent, the Cretaceous–Tertiary extinction event, occurred 65 million years ago, and has attracted more attention than all others as it marks the extinction of nearly all dinosaur species, which were the dominant animal class of the period. In the past 540 million years there have been five major events when over 50% of animal species died"

Likväl så kommer alla arter ifrån samma ursprung och har sakta utvecklats genom det naturliga urvalet, det tar inte speciellt lång tid, däremot krävs det snabba förändringar i miljö och förutsättningar för att få fart på det hela.
  • R Franklin
    Papi Jo skrev 2010-03-31 09:49:46 följande:
    Aveln av hundarna är intressant för ingen av dom har än blivit en egen art eller hur? Trots målinriktad avel vilket borde speeda på evolutionen.
    Hur snabbt tycker du det skall gå?

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7e/IMG013biglittledogFX_wb.jpg/220px-IMG013biglittledogFX_wb.jpg

Rätt bra jobbat på ca 100 år...
  • R Franklin
    starkrose skrev 2010-03-31 10:16:50 följande:
    Har inte läst hela tråden, men i Bibeln står det i alla fall att Han är den som tronar på jordens rund.
    På vilket sätt skulle bibelns påstående att jorden är rund betyda mer än att den är platt när Jorden i själva verket är sfärisk?
  • R Franklin
    Papi Jo skrev 2010-04-29 18:34:29 följande:
    hahaha.. Hur tänker ni då ang Antony Flew: En av världens mest kända ateistiska filosofer genom årtionden som vid 81-års ålder kom att tro på och argumentera för en intelligent design - eller Gud som han själv säger?sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antony_Flew
    Förstår egentligen inte vad vi förväntas få ut av att spekulera om en gammal mans ev tro eller inte. Men om någon nu vill läsa mer i ämnet så finns en hel del intressant att läsa här http://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/10-04-21/
  • R Franklin
    Papi Jo skrev 2010-05-01 12:16:32 följande:
    Han var tydligen tillräckligt dement för att skriva en bok om saken:)
    "not long after Flew’s book was released, Mark Oppenheimer wrote an essay in the New York Times magazine (“The Turning of an Atheist,” November 4), for which he interviewed both Flew and Varghese. I spoke with Mark in February, who told me that Professor Flew informed him with no ambiguity that he did not write the book. "
  • R Franklin
    Papi Jo skrev 2010-05-01 22:51:46 följande:
    Och den minskar också:)
    Det intressana är vad det beror på.

Anledningen till att ateism i världen minskar är att det föds betydligt fler barn i religösa länder. Detta är förstås något som också är tätt kopplat till sämre förhållande, lägre utbildning och allmänt lägre levnadsstandard!

För att än mer förtydliga vilka länder som har en större andel ateister än andra så tar vi lite siffror än en gång.

"According to the CIA World Factbook, the top 25 nations with the lowest infant mortality rates were all nations containing significantly high percentages of organic atheism. Conversely, the 75 bottom nations with the highest infant mortality rates were all nations without any statistically significant levels of organic atheism."

"According to the CIA

World Factbook, the top 25 nations with the lowest infant mortality rates were all nations containing significantly high percentages of organic atheism."

"According to the 2004 Report, the five highest ranked nations in terms of total human development were Norway, Sweden, Australia, Canada, and the Netherlands. All five of these countries are characterized by notably high degrees of organic atheism. Of the top 25 nations ranked on the “Human Development Index,” all but one (Ireland) are topranking non-belief nations, containing very highe percentages of organic atheism."

"Conversely, of those countries ranked at the bottom of the “Human Development Index” -- the bottom 50 -- all are countries lacking statistically significant percentages of atheism. "

"nations marked by high levels of organic atheism – such as Sweden or the Netherlands -- are among the healthiest, wealthiest, best educated, and freest societies on earth."

"United Nations’ Report on the World Social Situation (2003) found that of the 40 poorest nations on earth, all but one (Vietnam) are highly religious nations with statistically minimal or insignificant levels of atheism. Concerning illiteracy rates, the same report found that of the 35 nations with the highest levels of youth illiteracy rates, all are highly religious nations with statistically insignificant levels of organic atheism."

"Concerning homicide rates, Fajnzylber et al (2002) and Fox and Levin (2000) found that the nations with the highest homicide rates are all highly religious nations with minimal or statistically insignificant levels of organic atheism, while nations with the lowest homicide rates tend to be highly secular nations with high levels of atheism."

"According to the 2004 Human Development Report’s “Gender Empowerment Measure,” the top ten nations with the highest degrees of gender equality are all strongly organic atheistic nations with significantly high percentages of non-belief. Conversely, the bottom ten are all highly religious nations without any statistically significant percentages of atheists."

"According to Inglehart (2003), countries with the most female members of parliament tend to be countries characterized by high degrees of organic atheism (such as Sweden and Denmark) and countries with the fewest female members in parliament tend to be highly religious countries (such as Pakistan and Nigeria)."

http://www.pitzer.edu/academics/faculty/zuckerman/Ath-Chap-under-7000.pdf

• R Franklin
    Papi Jo skrev 2010-05-02 21:32:51 följande:
    Det krävs reella orsakssamband för att något av ovanstående ska bevisa att ORSAKEN till bättre jämställdhet, barnadödliget etc verkligen är ateism.  
    Det har ingen sagt. Vad som sägs här är att orsaken till att ateism procentuellt sätt minskar i världen är att i de länder där religionen fortfarande har ett starkt grepp, så ökar befolkningen i högre takt (Ibland lavinartat).

Sedan är det så klart ett intressant faktum att de länder med bäst standard och levnadsvillkor samtidigt är de med flest ateister, och de med sämst är de mest religösa.
Svar på tråden Jesus Mirakel Tråd 3