• enjoha­n
    Äldre 24 Oct 15:37
    5211 visningar
    4 svar

erarenheter/views mother goose gärdet?

dear all,
    someone with experiences from/opinions about mother goose international pre-school gärdet?
    good or bad?
    best//

• Svar på tråden erarenheter/views mother goose gärdet?
  • bobobi­bi
    Äldre 3 Nov 21:01

Hello, Mother Goose Gärdet is a fantastic school. The staff are very dedicated to our children. Being a foreigner it was very important for my child to go to an English pre-school. Not only has her English developed but she has picked up so much Swedish through the staff’s devotion. In addition the school is very clean which is very important for our children. Thumbs up!!!

• Äldre 4 Nov 14:11

It looks like a good school. They have a uniform and teach numeracy and literacy.
    Unfortunately, because they were not just "free playing", and because they were giving grades to the kids, they almost had their license withdrawn by Skolverket.
    They have been forced to adjust to the Svenska läroplan, meaning  that they cannot force children to learn literacy / numeracy if the children want to play instead.
    So it s probably less good than before, but I believe it s one of the best in Stockholm anyway. 

• Pumpki­n88
    Äldre 4 Nov 21:04

Hello!

I am an employee of Mother Goose Gärdet and I find that  it is a fantastic school! I have also worked in two of the other Mother Goose schools. I have been working for the Mother Goose schools for over 4 years now and I am very happy working there. I feel that all of the schools are wonderful. The multicultural atmosphere is spectacular! These schools provide so much love and care for each child's individual needs and learning experiences. We are following the Lpfö in many different ways and the children are involved in fun and exciting projects and activities based on their interests! The children learn both English and Swedish at the school. The child's mother tongue is also supported at the school. The staff at this school are very dedicated to their work and work really well together! All of the parents are very happy with how we work and what we do but most importantly the children are very excited to be a part of a wonderful loving preschool such as this. Solig 

• Äldre 14 Jan 23:20

I worked here a few years ago and was treated unfairly and cruelly by the upper management(J & A) at the mothergoose schools. I should have reported them but lucky for them, I was newly immigrated(naive of my rights), innocent and too shocked to stick up for myself at the time. There will always be a position available here but don't take it. Trust me.

Svar på tråden erarenheter/views mother goose gärdet?