• Vedrana

Please can you recommend a good gynecologist/reproductive endocrinologist in Stockholm?

Hello,

I have recently moved to Stockholm, where I live with my husband and we plan to conceive. However, since I have PCOS, insulin resistance and probably adenomyosis I need to find both a good gynaecologist and reproductive endocrinologist, who can help me continue the therapy that I have already started. 

So, those of you who have had similar medical problems as me, could you please recommend a really good gynaecologist and reproductive endocrinologist who have helped you? To be honest, I had a bad experience and being in a new country I am afraid if I am going to find them not to have further complications.

Hope that I am going to find a solution this way! :)

Thanks kindly :)

Vedrana
    pcos, pco, baby, gravid, gynekolog
  • Svar på tråden Please can you recommend a good gynecologist/reproductive endocrinologist in Stockholm?
  • Anonym (Aaa)

Hi

Two gynecologists i recomend is rika Hammarström at mediquinn and crocus ultraljuds klinik.

• Anonym (?)
    Anonym (Aaa) skrev 2020-02-26 19:54:03 följande:

Hi

Two gynecologists i recomend is rika Hammarström at mediquinn and crocus ultraljuds klinik.

Det finns väl bara barnmorskor där?
Svar på tråden Please can you recommend a good gynecologist/reproductive endocrinologist in Stockholm?