• Parapsykologika

Parapsykologi i Media

Denna tråd är ämnad att omvärldsbevaka artiklar i media (och vetenskapliga journaler)  som avhandlar ämnena: parapsykologi, paranormalt, ESP/PSI och tillhörande forskning/debatt.

En färsk nyhet: 2018 PA Book Award Winner - Otherworlds: Psychedelics and Exceptional Human Experience

"David Luke is a Senior Lecturer in Psychology at the University of Greenwich, Past President of the Parapsychological Association, and co-author of numerous books and journal articles.  In his first solo book Otherworlds: Psychedelics and Exceptional Human Experience, Luke presents a comprehensive exploration of the links between psychedelics and exceptional human experience from a variety of different angles. He covers a good deal of ground surveying the psychedelic/neurochemical models for paranormal experience, puts on his anthropological hat and looks at the incorporation of spirit entities in religions that use ayahuasca, presents field reports of psychedelic phenomena and examines the capacities of various psychedelics for inducing synaesthesia. Also included is a thought-provoking essay on how psychedelics might induce a tendency for greater ecological awareness, if not inter-species connectedness."

www.parapsych.org/articles/37/462/2018_pa_book_award_winner.aspx
  • Svar på tråden Parapsykologi i Media
  • Parapsykologika
    Mediumpodden diskuterar amerikansk forskning på parapsykologi??

?Tvärt emot vad många skeptiker påstår finns det mycket forskning gjord inom parapsykologi med positiva resultat. Det har även använts av underrättelsetjänsten?, skriver Vivi Linde och Camilla Elfving om sin senaste mediumpodd. NewsVoice lägger ut poddinslaget i sin helhet redo för debatt i kommentarsfältet.

Läs mer och lyssna
Svar på tråden Parapsykologi i Media