• GustafK

Hitta mina rötter i srilanka

Hej!

Jag har fått nedanstående mail från en buddhistmunk på Sri Lanka.

Om ni har någon aning, maila mig så kan vi kolla vidare. Jag har mer info, men kan inte publicera namn osv här.

Med vänliga hälsningar,

Gustaf

"Dear Sir,

I am Sri Lankan Buddhist priest and teacher in the profession. I am writing to you on behalf of the Khettarama Social Service Foundation. We are a non-government organization in Sri Lanka, focused on helping people in the local community.

I write to you because we have been contacted by one Sri Lankan lady, who due to poverty and unfortunate circumstances gave her daughter up for adoption 28 years ago. Shewas adopted by Swedish parents on July 18,1985.

In May 2007 the daughter came to Sri Lanka, looking for her birth-mother. Unfortunately, the mother had moved, and the daughter was unable to find her.

But recently the mother visited the place she used to live, and learned about her daughter visiting. She then contacted us, seeking help to contact her daughter.

The mother assures us that she is not asking for money, or for her daughter to care for her. She just wants to know that her daughter is well, and if possible to see her one more time.

As our foundation is an NGO seeking to help poor people, we do not charge anything from the mother, nor will we ask anything from the daughter, should contact be established.

If possible we would liketo ask for your assistance in establishing contact between the two parties.

As the daughter has already been to Sri Lanka searching for her biological mother, we believe contact is in the interest of both parties. But of course the ultimate decision to establish contact or not lies with the daughter.

Unfortunately, not much information remains in Sri Lanka, partly because of the civil war that only ended 4 years ago. But we do have the last name of the parents, and their address at the time of the adoption. Also we know that the daughter?s Sri Lankan name was K------ G------, and that she was born on August -, 198-.

If there is anything you can do to help contact the daughter, we would be most grateful.

Most sincerely,

Rev.Meewellawe Dhammananda thero in Sri Lanka."

Svar på tråden Hitta mina rötter i srilanka