• Anonym (ADHD)

If I called you and told you how I really feel about you

Would you reject me?

• Svar på tråden If I called you and told you how I really feel about you
  • Anonym (ijustcalledtosayiloveyou)

Not if I felt the same way.
    There's always risk of rejection but it's brave to put your heart out there and tell someone how you feel, so kudos if you do :)

• Anonym (ADHD)
    Anonym (ijustcalledtosayiloveyou) skrev 2020-08-30 18:59:33 följande:

Not if I felt the same way.

There's always risk of rejection but it's brave to put your heart out there and tell someone how you feel, so kudos if you do :)

Even if you and I were already married to other people ?
    Anonym (ADHD) skrev 2020-08-30 19:44:26 följande:
    Even if you and I were already married to other people ?
    Well, you kinda should've mentioned that first ;)

Theoretically I'd say no cause I'm the kind of person who wants a clean slate, begin fresh without secrets. But that's me.

Do you know at all how the person you fancy feels for you?

Don't know your circumstances but if you both love each other and have talked about leaving your spouses you should do that first if you're both unhappy.

Or are you looking to have an affair? That's usually asking for stress and disappointment in the end.

I know only one couple were both were married when they first met, but sparks flew and they immediately left their spouses for each other, they're still happily married, more then 30 years later.
  • Anonym (ADHD)

Yeah me too. Clean slates are best. I am not looking for an affair actually. But the step is so big and the stakes so high so I am not sure I know how to gamble on this one. I am not so strategic a person, I just know the feelings are there and they are not fleeting or superficial. I can?t call him and tell him cause that?s cheating, but I can?t just separate and ruin my family?s life if it?s unrequited. Maybe that makes no sense though.

Anonym (ADHD) skrev 2020-08-31 12:31:00 följande:

Yeah me too. Clean slates are best. I am not looking for an affair actually. But the step is so big and the stakes so high so I am not sure I know how to gamble on this one. I am not so strategic a person, I just know the feelings are there and they are not fleeting or superficial. I can?t call him and tell him cause that?s cheating, but I can?t just separate and ruin my family?s life if it?s unrequited. Maybe that makes no sense though.

It does make sense in a way cause it's feelings. It sounds like you're unhappily in love. It's a love you can't have right now. Happened to me too. 
    If you're not ready to leave your spouse and break up your family and you feel it's all too much of a risk and gamble, it sounds like a good idea not to act on it. 

Take your time and ponder through your options and how you really want things in life and reality. Not always easy when feelings are strong, but can you give it some time? 

It surely sounds like bad timing.

This might sound corny, but if you're ment to be you might actually get each other in the end.
    Maybe in the future there will be a second chance? I've had some :)
  • Anonym (ADHD)

Nice advice :) did you ever get a second chance and it went the way you wanted it to?

Yeah, I decided to let fate steer this thing. I am trying to like be nice to him and his family and behave like a friend, and like back off a lot on how often we see each other - which is now down to once or twice a week due to children?s activities and stuff. I am at this point very much in the midst of feeling a lot of feelings, so like last time we saw each other the other day ... I smiled and chatted a short while but I just couldn?t look him in the eye and it hurt like hell to back off and I just wanted to like put my hands on his chest and tell him how much I think he is fantastic, gorgeous, fun, intelligent and a beautiful person. Maybe not even say anything just be together and let my feelings exist and possibly have a bit of hot time together. I saw that he was a bit bothered by me taking a step back, he tried to flirt a bit but without the usual response he got a bit sad and kind of ignored me when I left. ah so much svammel. These feelings should disappear on their own soon hopefully, if I keep backing off.

Anonym (ADHD) skrev 2020-09-04 15:58:32 följande:

Nice advice :) did you ever get a second chance and it went the way you wanted it to?

Yeah, I decided to let fate steer this thing. I am trying to like be nice to him and his family and behave like a friend, and like back off a lot on how often we see each other - which is now down to once or twice a week due to children?s activities and stuff. I am at this point very much in the midst of feeling a lot of feelings, so like last time we saw each other the other day ... I smiled and chatted a short while but I just couldn?t look him in the eye and it hurt like hell to back off and I just wanted to like put my hands on his chest and tell him how much I think he is fantastic, gorgeous, fun, intelligent and a beautiful person. Maybe not even say anything just be together and let my feelings exist and possibly have a bit of hot time together. I saw that he was a bit bothered by me taking a step back, he tried to flirt a bit but without the usual response he got a bit sad and kind of ignored me when I left. ah so much svammel. These feelings should disappear on their own soon hopefully, if I keep backing off.

Sounds difficult and agonizing since you obviously feel the same thing. I really hope you get a satisfying solution that works for everyone in the end.

When it came to my second chances with love, the years had passed and my feelings toward the person was a little different, more friendship-like. One person will always be a soulmate even if we wont be in each other?s lives.

Another second chance I?m kinda in the middle of, recently met someone so don?t know how it will go?:)

Second chances can help you in other ways, even though you might not get the person you?re passionate for. 

I promised myself years ago after choosing the wrong type that if I ever get a chance with someone nice who?s really passionate about me I will explore the opportunity and give them a chance.

Now after being unhappily in love for some time without getting any response back, someone else showed interest and made me feel something I hadn?t in a long time and I remembered my lesson from being hooked on the wrong person, turning down a potential mrRight. So I was able to move on from heartbreak, heal and start over :).

...don't know what happened to the text, it got weird, hope it's readable :/

Svar på tråden If I called you and told you how I really feel about you