• Haraaz

-Muslimernas tråd-

Jag anser att människor skulle kunna bli sexuellt upphetsade av vad som helst eftersom kroppen fungerar så, den känner det sexuella och reagerar på det oavsett vad som är objektet för känslan.
    I koranen står det om Lots folk som valde bort sina kvinnor även om de kände attraktion till dem, för män. Eftersom de tillät sig själva att pröva atraktion och sexuellt umgänge mellan båda könen så skapade det ett tycke för deras eget kön också, och som de inte ansåg var fel eftersom de kände sig sexuellt dragna till männen mer än till kvinnor.
    Därför anser jag att begreppet homosexualitet verkligen kan diskuteras VAD det är för något, i Koranen står endast om att Gud fördömer handlingarna, inte känslorna. Eftersom att vilken människa som helst kan känna sådana känslor såvida man bara tillåter kroppen att göra det, släpper på spärrarna och moralen i vad som anses rätt.

Klaga Claesson skrev 2008-08-07 16:00:07 följande:
    Fast å ena sidan vill jag minnas att det pågått diskussioner här på forumet, där muslimer hävdat att homosexualiteten är av fri vilja och går att bota eller omvända från. Nu menar du att män som saknar könsdrift, saknar denna ofrivilligt. Detta blir också motsägelsefullt i en summering.
  • Haraaz

Klaga:
    Du skrev "Nu menar du att män som saknar könsdrift, saknar denna ofrivilligt". Det beror ju på vilken sorts enuck man menar. En som fötts till det saknar det inte ofrivilligt som en som blivit tvångskastrerad?

• Haraaz

Klaga:
    "Det som är praktiskt i en sandstorm eller ett krigsstillestånd är löjligt att göra till norm i Sverige."

Vem har gjort det till en norm för det första? För det andra ÄR det en uppmaning från Gud att skyla oss, inget som enligt religionen har att göra med sandstormar i öknen, även om det kan vara praktiskt det med.
    De som väljer att ha niqab tycker jag ska bli lika accepterade som er som väljer att inte ha det. Jag tycker det är löjligt att många här sitter och beklagar sig på hur beslöjade dömer ickebeslöjade, när det egentligen är tvärt om.

• Haraaz

Jag förstår inte riktigt hur du menar.
    Islam påbjuder inte celibat, men en enuck (riktiga, och inte kastrerade män som också kallas enucker) har inte valt att inte ha någon könsdrift, de är födda så.
    En asexuell människa kan i många fall inte känna någon lust och saknar inte sexuella relationer. Det är något som de inte kan rå för, så varför skulle man säga att det är som om de valt att leva i celibat?
    En katolsk präst lever i celibat men de har ändå könsdrift och känner lust till skillnad från dessa eunucker och exempelvis asexuella.
    Vad är det som är oklart?

• Haraaz

Klaga:
    Och vad är det som du inte fått svar på angående transexuella? Man bedömer människan enligt vilket kön den har, inte utseendet. Besvarar inte det din fråga? Om en mnniska har vagina men har en manskropp räknas HON ändå som kvinna eftersom könsorganet är det avgörande. En människa har inte äggstockar, livmoder och vagina oavsett om den har skäggväxt och ser ut som en man i övriga kroppens anatomi.

• Haraaz

BD: Här är några hadither som är av intresse för dig.

Volume 6, Book 60, Number 282:

Narrated Safiya bint Shaiba:

'Aisha used to say: "When (the Verse): "They should draw their veils over their necks and bosoms," was revealed, (the ladies) cut their waist sheets at the edges and covered their faces with the cut pieces."

Allah's Apostle said "Let your wives be veiled" But he did not do
    so. The wives of the Prophet used to go out to answer the call
    of nature at night only at Al−Manasi.' Once Sauda, the
    daughter of Zam`a went out and she was a tall woman. `Umar bin
    Al−Khattab saw her while he was in a gathering, and said, "I
    have recognized you, O Sauda!" He (`Umar) said so as he was
    anxious for some Divine orders regarding the veil (the veiling
    of women.) So Allah revealed the Verse of veiling. (Al−Hijab;
    a complete body cover excluding the eyes). (See Hadith No.
    148, Vol. 1)

The wives of the Prophet used to go to Al−Manasi, a vast open
    place (near Baqi` at Medina) to answer the call of nature at
    night. `Umar used to say to the Prophet "Let your wives be
    veiled," but Allah's Apostle did not do so. One night Sauda
    bint Zam`a the wife of the Prophet went out at `Isha' time and
    she was a tall lady. `Umar addressed her and said, "I have
    recognized you, O Sauda." He said so, as he desired eagerly
    that the verses of Al−Hijab (the observing of veils by the
    Muslim women) may be revealed. So Allah revealed the verses of
    "Al−Hijab" (A complete body cover excluding the eyes).

Narrated `Aisha:
    The believing women covered with their veiling sheets used to
    attend the Fajr prayer with Allah's Apostle, and after
    finishing the prayer they would return to their home and
    nobody could recognize them because of darkness.

"Ayesha (r) reported that Asma’ the daughter of Abu Bakr (r) came to the Messenger of Allah (s) while wearing thin clothing. He approached her and said: 'O Asma’! When a girl reaches the menstrual age, it is not proper that anything should remain exposed except this and this. He pointed to the face and hands." [Abu Dawud]
  • Haraaz

Några till.

`Ayesha’s (ra) strictness on the question is a well known saying, "When a woman reaches puberty she must cover whatever her mother and grandmother must cover." A woman's covering (al-khimar) is defined by `Ayesha as "nothing short of what covers both the hair and skin." (innama al-khimaru ma wara al-sha`r wa al-bashar).

Ayesha said: "By Allah, I never saw any women better than the women of the Ansar (i.e. the women of Madina) or stronger in their confirmation of Allah's Book! When Sura al-Nur was revealed -- "and to draw their 'khumur' over their bosoms" (24:31) -- their men went back to them reciting to them what Allah had revealed to them, each man reciting it to his wife, daughter, sister, and relative. Not one woman among them remained except she got up on the spot, tore up her waist-wrap and covered herself from head-to-toe (i`jtajarat) with it. They prayed the very next dawn prayer covered from head to toe (mu`tajirat)."

Volume 1, Book 6, Number 321:

Narrated Aiyub:

Hafsa said, 'We used to forbid our young women to go out for the two 'Id prayers. A woman came and stayed at the palace of Bani Khalaf and she narrated about her sister whose husband took part in twelve holy battles along with the Prophet and her sister was with her husband in six (out of these twelve). She (the woman's sister) said, "We used to treat the wounded, look after the patients and once I asked the Prophet, 'Is there any harm for any of us to stay at home if she doesn't have a veil?' He said, 'She should cover herself with the veil of her companion and should participate in the good deeds and in the religious gathering of the Muslims.' When Um 'Atiya came I asked her whether she had heard it from the Prophet. She replied, "Yes. May my father be sacrificed for him (the Prophet)! (Whenever she mentioned the Prophet she used to say, 'May my father be sacrificed for him) I have heard the Prophet saying, 'The unmarried young virgins and the mature girl who stay often screened or the young unmarried virgins who often stay screened and the menstruating women should come out and participate in the good deeds as well as the religious gathering of the faithful believers but the menstruating women should keep away from the Musalla (praying place).' " Hafsa asked Um 'Atiya surprisingly, "Do you say the menstruating women?" She replied, "Doesn't a menstruating woman attend 'Arafat (Hajj) and such and such (other deeds)?"

Book 2, Number 0641:

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Allah does not accept the prayer of a woman who has reached puberty unless she wears a veil.

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 250:

Narrated Ibn Abbas:

That he heard the Prophet saying, "It is not permissible for a man to be alone with a woman, and no lady should travel except with a Muhram (i.e. her husband or a person whom she cannot marry in any case for ever; e.g. her father, brother, etc.)." Then a man got up and said, "O Allah's Apostle! I have enlisted in the army for such-and-such Ghazwa and my wife is proceeding for Hajj." Allah's Apostle said, "Go, and perform the Hajj with your wife."

Vad är det du vill diskutera kring detta? Är det inte självklart redan?

• Haraaz

BD: Kan du tolka dessa hadither på något annat sätt än vad som är självklart? Då vore det precis som om du försöker tolka om Mount Everest till att vara en småsten i din mammas blomrabatt.

• Haraaz

And say to the believing women that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts and do not display their ornaments except what appears thereof, and let them wear their head-coverings over their bosoms, and not display their ornaments except to their husbands or their fathers, or the fathers of their husbands, or their sons, or the sons of their husbands, or their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or those whom their right hands possess, or the male servants not having need (of women), or the children who have not attained knowledge of what is hidden of women; and let them not strike their feet so that what they hide of their ornaments may be known; and turn to Allah all of you, O believers! so that you may be successful.

Source: http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/024.qmt.html

NOTE: The word translated as “veils” in the first two translations of Q. 24:31 and “head-coverings” in the third is khumur (singular, khimar), generally understood to be a head-covering worn by both male and female Arabs at the time of the Prophet. For example, early discussions about whether or not it is permissible to wipe over a head-covering when making ablution for prayer refer to the Prophet wiping over his khimar. Some of the articles and sites accessible from the “Links” section attached to the main page on veiling address these issues of interpretation in more detail.

• Haraaz

Angående Homosexualitet
    Jag anser att människor skulle kunna bli sexuellt upphetsade av vad som helst eftersom kroppen fungerar så, den känner det sexuella och reagerar på det oavsett vad som är objektet för känslan.
    I koranen står det om Lots folk som valde bort sina kvinnor även om de kände attraktion till dem, för män. Eftersom de tillät sig själva att pröva atraktion och sexuellt umgänge mellan båda könen så skapade det ett tycke för deras eget kön också, och som de inte ansåg var fel eftersom de kände sig sexuellt dragna till männen mer än till kvinnor.
    Därför anser jag att begreppet homosexualitet verkligen kan diskuteras VAD det är för något, i Koranen står endast om att Gud fördömer handlingarna, inte känslorna. Eftersom att vilken människa som helst kan känna sådana känslor såvida man bara tillåter kroppen att göra det, släpper på spärrarna och moralen i vad som anses rätt.
    Därför så tänker jag uppfostra mina barn om vad jag anser moraliskt rätt (man+kvinna) och inte (kvinna+kvinna eller man+man), för då tror jag att en spärr per automatik kommer att sättas hos dem att inte UTFÖRA sådana handlingar.

Svar på tråden -Muslimernas tråd-