Inlägg från: Anonym (tqrewt) |Visa alla inlägg
  • Anonym (tqrewt)

Flickvän har killkompisar

Sally: No, just to be friends, ok?

Harry: Great, friend! specific! (ch?c ch?n r?i)

You realize, of course, that we can never be friend.

S: why not?

H: What I'm saying is...I mean It's not a come-on in any way, shape or form that men and women can't be friends because sex part always get in the way.

S: That's not true! I have a number of men friends and there is no sex involved.

H: No, you don't.

S: Yes, I do.

H: No, I think I don't

S:You say I'm having sex with these men without my knowledge?

H: No, what I'm saying is that they all want to have sex with you

S: They do not (x2)

H: do too (X2)

S: How do you know?

H: Because no man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her.

S: So you are saying that man can't be a friend with a woman that he finds unattractive.

H: No,, you pretty much want to nail them, too.

S: what if they don't want to have sex with you?

H: Its doesn't a matter, because the sex thing is already out there; so friendship is ultimately doom and that is the end of the story.

S: well I guess that we are not going to be friends then.

H: I suess not

S: that's too bad. You are the only person that I knew in New York.

H: Staying over?

S: yes!

H: Would you like to have dinner?

Just friends!

S: I thought that you didn't believe that men and women could be friends.

H: When did I say that?

S: On the ride to New York (Trong lan den NY)

H: No, no. I never said that. Yes, that's right! they can't be friends, unless both of them are involved with (thich) other people, then they can. This is an amendment (viec sua doi) to the early rule: if the two people are in relationship, the pressure of possible involvement is lifted.

That does not even work either because what happens then is the person you are involved with can't understand why you need to be friends with the person you are just friends with. Like it means something is missing from the relationship. Why do you have to go out to get it. And when you say no...no...That's not true. Nothing is missing from the relationship, the person you are involved with then accuses you of being secretly attracted to (yeu tham) person you are just friends with, which probably you are. I mean come on, who the hell are we kidding, let's face it. Which brings us back the early rule before the amendment, which is, men and women can't be friends. So where you got?

S: Harry, good-bye.

H: Ok.

I'll just stop walking I look while you go ahead.

• Anonym (tqrewt)

När jag blev tillsammans med min nuvarande fru hade hon rätt många killkompisar. Alla dessa försvann dock rätt snabbt.

Under många år har min fru anklagat mig för att ha skrämt bort dem. (Vilket iofs inte vore orimligt, men sanningen är att jag aldrig gjorde något, de försvann på eget initiativ.) Rätt nyligen stötte hon på en av dem, och då framkom det att han inte alls bara ville vara kompis då för alla år sedan.

Så nu har min fru bett om ursäkt för att hon anklagat mig för att skrämt bort dem. De var uppenbarligen inte alls intresserade av att bara vara kompisar, och då jag dök upp i bilden insåg de att det var kört.

Svar på tråden Flickvän har killkompisar