Inlägg från: KlantSmurfen |Visa alla inlägg
  • KlantSmurfen

Slöja på små barn-varför vågar inte politiker förbjuda detta?

Tow2Mater skrev 2021-03-13 14:13:26 följande: #10

Varfor pratar du om kjolar och tshirts?

Ser ingen storre skillnad mellan ett muslimskt barn och ett "kristet"/svenskt sekulariserat barn (hoppas bilden kommer med):

At the age of nine, I was fitted with my first hijab, which I was now required to wear. I hated it instantly. I hated it when my mom started wearing it, and I especially hated it now that I was expected to wear it. I begged for alternatives.
    "Can I please just shave my head instead? What if I wear a wig?"
    "Like the Jews! You want to be like the yahood?"
    I tried to negotiate my way out.
    "How come you didn?t have to wear it when you were my age?"
    "Because my parents didn't know better. They should have made me wear it."
    I wished she didn't know better. I wished she would allow me the reprieve that she had been offered. I tried every tactic my nine-year-old brain could muster, but nothing worked. Gone were all my clothes; pants were no longer allowed. Now, I was to cover every inch of my body but my face and hands. This was the moment that the final nail was hammered into the coffin of my childhood.
    I felt so awkward, so uncomfortable, so hot, in those stupid oversized clothes. My whole body was suffocating. My head throbbed, and my skin oozed sweat from every pore. And every day, they told me that dressing like the kuffar was evil and that I would go to hell if I dressed that way. Besides, when the Caliphate rises, if you're not wearing hijab, how will you be distinguished from the nonbelievers?
    If you look like them, you'll be killed like them.
    [...]
    There was always some sort of coercion going on. I was forced to pray, to memorize Quran, to promise to kill my friends, and of course to wear this hideous hijab. Every conceivable method of coercion was deployed-fear, a desire to please Allah, emotional blackmail. It was all unending. Only obedient Muslim daughters can go to Heaven. If you dress like the kuffar, you are choosing hell. That is the self-hate that I was filled with from the age of nine.
    I was told of the Hadith where Prophet Mohammed claims he saw women hung by their hair in Hell with their brains boiling, because they did not cover their hair from men.
    And I was told that it was for my own protection.

• KlantSmurfen
    Maya84 skrev 2021-03-21 00:29:06 följande: #83
    KlantSmurfen skrev 2021-03-21 00:23:14 följande:
    At the age of nine, I was fitted with my first hijab, which I was now required to wear. I hated it instantly. I hated it when my mom started wearing it, and I especially hated it now that I was expected to wear it. I begged for alternatives.
    "Can I please just shave my head instead? What if I wear a wig?"
    "Like the Jews! You want to be like the yahood?"
    I tried to negotiate my way out.
    "How come you didn?t have to wear it when you were my age?"
    "Because my parents didn't know better. They should have made me wear it."
    I wished she didn't know better. I wished she would allow me the reprieve that she had been offered. I tried every tactic my nine-year-old brain could muster, but nothing worked. Gone were all my clothes; pants were no longer allowed. Now, I was to cover every inch of my body but my face and hands. This was the moment that the final nail was hammered into the coffin of my childhood.
    I felt so awkward, so uncomfortable, so hot, in those stupid oversized clothes. My whole body was suffocating. My head throbbed, and my skin oozed sweat from every pore. And every day, they told me that dressing like the kuffar was evil and that I would go to hell if I dressed that way. Besides, when the Caliphate rises, if you're not wearing hijab, how will you be distinguished from the nonbelievers?
    If you look like them, you'll be killed like them.
    [...]
    There was always some sort of coercion going on. I was forced to pray, to memorize Quran, to promise to kill my friends, and of course to wear this hideous hijab. Every conceivable method of coercion was deployed-fear, a desire to please Allah, emotional blackmail. It was all unending. Only obedient Muslim daughters can go to Heaven. If you dress like the kuffar, you are choosing hell. That is the self-hate that I was filled with from the age of nine.
    I was told of the Hadith where Prophet Mohammed claims he saw women hung by their hair in Hell with their brains boiling, because they did not cover their hair from men.
    And I was told that it was for my own protection.
    Och detta vill vissa försvara...
    Yasmine avslutar din mening
    24.19-

Jag förstår att man inte vet hur man ska lösa ett svårlöst problem men lösningen: låtsas att det inte finns något problem är knappast en bra lösning för de som lider av problemet.

Svar på tråden Slöja på små barn-varför vågar inte politiker förbjuda detta?