• Kabirf

Hipp ersättning?

ccaamilla skrev 2018-03-05 06:18:55 följande:

Hey!

My son is 10 weeks old. He wakes up 1-2 times a night to eat. Once around 2 o'clock and the next around 4-5 (depending on how much he ate at 2 o'clock). Sometimes he has only woken up 3 to then sleep until ascension approx. 7.

After he has eaten between kl. 3-5 he starts teasing a lot! He often lies down and tries to get farts, he does that sadly and then he has a super hard time falling asleep again. He never has a problem with getting farts out on the day when it is rather the opposite, he farts and poops as if there is no end to it.

He eats Hipp's substitute and we give semper's stomach drops. We have tried minifom but I did not experience any difference. He had stomach aches before and that's why he started getting stomach drops, and now I'm a little scared to stop using them. I'm wondering if it might be the compensation that makes him gassy? That it is probably so kind to the stomach? Everywhere I read, everyone is positive about Hipp, but can it be the one that makes him poop and fart a lot during the day and that he gets gassy at night? Does anyone have experience with it?

Hello ccaamilla.

Did you get a solution to your problems from 2018? I just want to know because my son is having same problem and he has stomach ache in the morning as well. Have you tried rapsolja in the formula? I have read it helps but scared to try. Please reply!
Svar på tråden Hipp ersättning?