Inlägg från: Padirac |Visa alla inlägg
  • Padirac

Anser du att public service (SVT, SR, UR) är opartiska?

Digestive skrev 2023-03-11 13:04:49 följande:
    Och exakt vart skulle FOX och/eller Tucker Carlson påstå någonting sådant? Du hittar verkligen på för hela slanten.

Det är en avlägsen pod och ämnet är även dolt för någon som vill söka sig till det i Public Service. På plats 21 hamnar USApoden den här veckan med en teknisk räckvidd på 81 095.
    Vad menar du att FOX/TC påstår med det de nu presenterat om stormningen av capitolium?

Vad menar du att jag hittat på?

sverigesradio.se/tabla.aspx&date=2023-03-08

Sveriges största och skarpaste podd om amerikansk politik.

Sänds även på söndag kl 02:02.

senare under kvällen sändes europapodden
  • Padirac
    Digestive skrev 2023-03-11 13:04:49 följande:
    Och exakt vart skulle FOX och/eller Tucker Carlson påstå någonting sådant? Du hittar verkligen på för hela slanten.

Det är en avlägsen pod och ämnet är även dolt för någon som vill söka sig till det i Public Service. På plats 21 hamnar USApoden den här veckan med en teknisk räckvidd på 81 095.
    www.politifact.com/article/2023/mar/08/tucker-carlson-airs-jan-6-footage-downplays-violen/

"

Fox News host Tucker Carlson on March 6 aired newly released security video from the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol that he said was provided to him by Republican House Speaker Kevin McCarthy. 

Carlson used the footage to falsely portray the riot as a peaceful gathering and to continue pushing long-debunked claims, including that the 2020 presidential election was rigged.

"More than 40,000 hours of surveillance footage from in or around the Capitol have been withheld from the public. And once you see the video, you’ll understand why," Carlson said at the start of the segment. "Taken as a whole, the video record does not support the claim that January 6th was an insurrection. In fact, it demolishes that claim."

Capitol Police Chief Tom Manger denounced Carlson’s segment in an internal memosaying that the opinion program "aired commentary that was filled with offensive and misleading conclusions about the January 6 attack." He also said "Tucker Carlson Tonight" didn’t reach out to the department "to provide accurate context."

Claim: "The protesters believed that the election they had just voted in had been unfairly conducted, and they were right. In retrospect, it is clear the 2020 election was a grave betrayal of American democracy." — Carlson

---

Allegations of a rigged election have been refuted by audits, judges, federal agencies, state election officials and technology experts, as well as officials and advisers in Trump’s administration. 

Claim: "These were not insurrectionists, they were sightseers." — Carlson 

This is another Pants on Fire claim. Rioters attacked police, smashed windows, broke doors and ransacked offices. They chanted "Hang Mike Pence!" and caused the House and Senate to shut down for several hours.

The video footage Carlson aired showed only parts of the events at the Capitol that day.

"The program conveniently cherry-picked from the calmer moments of our 41,000 hours of video," Manger, the Capitol Police chief, said in the memo. "The commentary fails to provide context about the chaos and violence that happened before or during these less tense moments."

According to the Justice Department, 140 officers were assaulted at the Capitol that day, including 60 Metropolitan Police officers and 80 Capitol Police officers.

Claim: Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell refused "repeated requests" by the Capitol Police chief "for backup, for the National Guard." — Miranda Devine, New York Post reporter

We’ve rated similar claims False. There is no evidence that then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, or any other member of Congress, refused enhanced security requests for Jan. 6.

Previous claims have said that Trump authorized 10,000 or 20,000 National Guard troops (the number depending on the claimant) to protect the Capitol and that Pelosi "rejected" it. But we found no record of any such authorization being made, or of Pelosi impeding it. The D.C. National Guard reports "solely to the president of the United States," per its website.

"The Speaker of the House doesn’t have the power to do this," Pelosi’s deputy chief of staff Drew Hammill told PolitiFact in June. "No request was made for the National Guard before Jan. 6."

"No congressional official, or body, has the authority to activate the National Guard to the U.S. Capitol. Only the president," Jane. L Campbell, president and CEO of the U.S. Capitol Historical Society, also said in June.

Claim: Capitol Police officers "helped" QAnon Shaman Jacob Chansley and "acted as his tour guides." — Carlson

Like similar claims, we rated this Pants on Fire! Chansley was among the first rioters to force their way into the building through a door broken by other rioters. Officers repeatedly asked Chansley to leave the building. This is corroborated by the plea agreement Chansley signed and an officer’s account of the events. 

Manger called Carlson’s claim "outrageous and false," and said officers used de-escalation tactics to try to talk rioters into getting each other to leave the Capitol.

Claim: Video shows the media lied about Brian Sicknick’s manner of death. — Carlson

This is misleading. Sicknick, a 42-year-old Capitol Police officer, died the day after the Jan. 6 assault. Initial news reports, citing law enforcement sources, said he had been struck on the head with a fire extinguisher. Follow-up coverage challenged that, saying he had been sprayed with a form of mace, and that the cause of death remained unclear.

On April 19, 2021, the medical examiner, Dr. Francisco J. Diaz, determined that Sicknick died from two strokes at the base of his brain caused by a blood clot. Diaz told The Washington Post that there were no signs of injury or evidence that Sicknick had an allergic reaction to irritants, and that Sicknick died of natural causes.

But Diaz also noted that Sicknick was among the officers who engaged the mob and said "all that transpired played a role in his condition."

In Carlson’s attempt to vilify the media, he also used new video to support his argument that the riot wasn’t that violent and to undermine the details about Sicknick’s death.

Meanwhile, two rioters, Julian Khater and Geroge Tanios, pleaded guilty to crimes related to the pepper spray attack against Sicknick, though neither were accused of killing him. Khater, who used the spray, is currently serving six years in prison, and Tanios was released after spending five months in jail.

In his March 7 memo, Manger, the Capitol Police chief, called Carlson’s treatment of the Sicknick footage "the most disturbing accusation from last night."

Claim: "I remember asking reporters at the time, you know, why do you keep calling these people ‘armed insurrectionists’ when there's no evidence that anybody used any arms against it? And they said, ‘Well, they had flagpoles.’ So it’s because people were walking around with American flags that made them ‘armed insurrections.’" — Charles Hurt, Washington Times

There were multiple rioters armed on Jan. 6 and we’ve rated claims stating otherwise False. 

Court documents, video evidence and news coverage directly contradict this characterization and show that several rioters on the Capitol grounds had firearms and dozens more wielded knives, bats and other real and makeshift weapons including  flagpoles, fire extinguishers, skateboards and chemical sprays. 

"

• Padirac
    Digestive skrev 2023-03-11 13:34:23 följande:
    Det framkommer väldigt tydligt i det ursprungliga klippet. Har du inte sett det?

Vart är dina belägg för det här påståendet:

Jag säger att FOX/TC påstår att deras material motsäger det tiidgare släppta materialet.

Ja, det är verkligen oerhört. 🙄 Ungefär 0.8% av befolkningen lyssnade på poden den här veckan - emellertid så ser ungefär 1 300 000 på Rapport varje dag.
    Vill du ha belägg för att jag påstår att FOX/TC menar att deras material motsäger det tidigare släppta materialet

Eller vill du ha belägg för att FOX/TC menar att deras material motsäger det tidigare släppta materialet ?
    Padirac skrev 2023-03-11 13:36:41 följande:
    www.politifact.com/article/2023/mar/08/tucker.../

"

Fox News host Tucker Carlson on March 6 aired newly released security video from the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol that he said was provided to him by Republican House Speaker Kevin McCarthy. 

Carlson used the footage to falsely portray the riot as a peaceful gathering and to continue pushing long-debunked claims, including that the 2020 presidential election was rigged.

"More than 40,000 hours of surveillance footage from in or around the Capitol have been withheld from the public. And once you see the video, you?ll understand why," Carlson said at the start of the segment. "Taken as a whole, the video record does not support the claim that January 6th was an insurrection. In fact, it demolishes that claim."

Capitol Police Chief Tom Manger denounced Carlson?s segment in an internal memosaying that the opinion program "aired commentary that was filled with offensive and misleading conclusions about the January 6 attack." He also said "Tucker Carlson Tonight" didn?t reach out to the department "to provide accurate context."

Claim: "The protesters believed that the election they had just voted in had been unfairly conducted, and they were right. In retrospect, it is clear the 2020 election was a grave betrayal of American democracy." ? Carlson

---

Allegations of a rigged election have been refuted by audits, judges, federal agencies, state election officials and technology experts, as well as officials and advisers in Trump?s administration. 

Claim: "These were not insurrectionists, they were sightseers." ? Carlson 

This is another Pants on Fire claim. Rioters attacked police, smashed windows, broke doors and ransacked offices. They chanted "Hang Mike Pence!" and caused the House and Senate to shut down for several hours.

The video footage Carlson aired showed only parts of the events at the Capitol that day.

"The program conveniently cherry-picked from the calmer moments of our 41,000 hours of video," Manger, the Capitol Police chief, said in the memo. "The commentary fails to provide context about the chaos and violence that happened before or during these less tense moments."

According to the Justice Department, 140 officers were assaulted at the Capitol that day, including 60 Metropolitan Police officers and 80 Capitol Police officers.

Claim: Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell refused "repeated requests" by the Capitol Police chief "for backup, for the National Guard." ? Miranda Devine, New York Post reporter

We?ve rated similar claims False. There is no evidence that then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, or any other member of Congress, refused enhanced security requests for Jan. 6.

Previous claims have said that Trump authorized 10,000 or 20,000 National Guard troops (the number depending on the claimant) to protect the Capitol and that Pelosi "rejected" it. But we found no record of any such authorization being made, or of Pelosi impeding it. The D.C. National Guard reports "solely to the president of the United States," per its website.

"The Speaker of the House doesn?t have the power to do this," Pelosi?s deputy chief of staff Drew Hammill told PolitiFact in June. "No request was made for the National Guard before Jan. 6."

"No congressional official, or body, has the authority to activate the National Guard to the U.S. Capitol. Only the president," Jane. L Campbell, president and CEO of the U.S. Capitol Historical Society, also said in June.

Claim: Capitol Police officers "helped" QAnon Shaman Jacob Chansley and "acted as his tour guides." ? Carlson

Like similar claims, we rated this Pants on Fire! Chansley was among the first rioters to force their way into the building through a door broken by other rioters. Officers repeatedly asked Chansley to leave the building. This is corroborated by the plea agreement Chansley signed and an officer?s account of the events. 

Manger called Carlson?s claim "outrageous and false," and said officers used de-escalation tactics to try to talk rioters into getting each other to leave the Capitol.

Claim: Video shows the media lied about Brian Sicknick?s manner of death. ? Carlson

This is misleading. Sicknick, a 42-year-old Capitol Police officer, died the day after the Jan. 6 assault. Initial news reports, citing law enforcement sources, said he had been struck on the head with a fire extinguisher. Follow-up coverage challenged that, saying he had been sprayed with a form of mace, and that the cause of death remained unclear.

On April 19, 2021, the medical examiner, Dr. Francisco J. Diaz, determined that Sicknick died from two strokes at the base of his brain caused by a blood clot. Diaz told The Washington Post that there were no signs of injury or evidence that Sicknick had an allergic reaction to irritants, and that Sicknick died of natural causes.

But Diaz also noted that Sicknick was among the officers who engaged the mob and said "all that transpired played a role in his condition."

In Carlson?s attempt to vilify the media, he also used new video to support his argument that the riot wasn?t that violent and to undermine the details about Sicknick?s death.

Meanwhile, two rioters, Julian Khater and Geroge Tanios, pleaded guilty to crimes related to the pepper spray attack against Sicknick, though neither were accused of killing him. Khater, who used the spray, is currently serving six years in prison, and Tanios was released after spending five months in jail.

In his March 7 memo, Manger, the Capitol Police chief, called Carlson?s treatment of the Sicknick footage "the most disturbing accusation from last night."

Claim: "I remember asking reporters at the time, you know, why do you keep calling these people ?armed insurrectionists? when there's no evidence that anybody used any arms against it? And they said, ?Well, they had flagpoles.? So it?s because people were walking around with American flags that made them ?armed insurrections.?" ? Charles Hurt, Washington Times

There were multiple rioters armed on Jan. 6 and we?ve rated claims stating otherwise False. 

Court documents, video evidence and news coverage directly contradict this characterization and show that several rioters on the Capitol grounds had firearms and dozens more wielded knives, bats and other real and makeshift weapons including  flagpoles, fire extinguishers, skateboards and chemical sprays. 

"

Vad menar du själv att FOX/TC påstår med det utsprungliga klippet?   Det verkar vara någonting du inte vill, kan eller vågar säga eller formulera...   tala ur skägget nu Digestive...

förstår du inte vad FOX/TC påstår i det urpsungliga klippet?  Förstår du det på något annat sätt än det som återgetts i tråden eller av de själva..

Vad menar du framkommer i det ursprungliga klippet. . jag har ingen som helst aning om vad du har förstått eller hur du har förstått det - däremot verkar du somi jag förstår det ha ett alternativt sätt att förstå det som lämnkats och det som andra i tråden sagt.

Du vet. det här går att reda ut om du vågar berätta vad du uppfattat i det urpsrungliga klippet.
  • Padirac
    Digestive skrev 2023-03-11 14:22:42 följande:
    Min egen position är väldigt enkel:

Det är lika fel att utelämna de fredliga delarna för att porträttera händelsen som ett våldsamt uppror - som det är att porträttera samma event som en fredlig protest med det nya videomaterialet.

När ska Public Service uppdatera fler än 0.8% av befolkningen om den här händelsen och om läget kring den i USA?
    Men vad menar du att FOX/TC påstår i det urpsrungliga inlägget?
  • Padirac
    Digestive skrev 2023-03-11 15:13:58 följande:
    Som utomstående tolkar jag det i ett kontext där befolkningen i USA har blivit medialt exponerade under två års tid av en näst intill uteslutande våldsam och upprorisk bild av händelsen.

Med andra ord så tolkar jag inte Tucker Carlson lika kliniskt i sina påståenden - som exempelvis din källa - utan tolkar det som att han reflekterar påståenden mot den i övrigt mediala bilden.

I det nya videomaterialet får man även en känsla för storleken på folkmassan - hundratusentals människor var på plats. De våldsamma upprorsmakarna var relativt få och det är olyckligt att händelsen porträtteras av dem.

Det är grundlagsskyddat att få protestera fredligt i USA vilket var vad den här folkmassan gjorde i det stora hela. Att sedan fanns flertalet våldsamma upprorsmakare är det ingen vettig människa som förnekar.

Tycker du att fler än 0.8% av Sveriges befolkning ska få Public Services inbjudan till ett ämne som folk enbart här har diskuterat flitigt i ett par dagar nu?
    Jasså du ...  det är lätt att hitta tidigare material från FOX/TC som sprider samma innehåll och typ av desinformation om upploppet och stormningen av Capitolium från tidigare år som det senaste utspelet de gjort.  

Dina mediavanor... är det de som gör att du har en förvrängd bild av vad som rapporterats tidigare och hur du inte förstår vari kritiken mot FOX/TCs förmåga att hållasig till verklighet och sanning ligger..

Det  verkar som att du inte tagit del av mycket rapportering från tidigare.   De som var inne i Capitolium var inte delaktiga i fredliga demonstrationer, det var minat 5 som dog i direkt koppling till stormningen, ytterligare lika många relaterade dödsfall har tillkommit efter det ..   

mer än 800 personer har dömts och du kallar det ett relativt litet antal..  ja i relation till de som var utanför Capitolium , men är det de som FOX/TC visar på sina bilder . som tar selfies och proomeneerar runt med poliser inne i Capitolium... nää... det är visst bilder tagna ur sin kontext på de som är inne i Capitolium som FOX/TC spinner på ..

Det verkar som att du gått på en mediabild som är starkt förenklad och missvisande och sprider fake news, alternativa sanningar och desinformation om du tror att FOX/TCs framställan och påståenden ger en reflektion av andra mediala påståenden.  FOX/TC ljuger!  Du har gått på det. Big

Det är upp till var och en att ta del av den omvärldsbevakning de är intresserade av - jag rekommenderar PS för din del . bli en av de som är intresserade av opartisk och saklig information istället för social media och tv4s nattsändningar
  • Padirac
    Digestive skrev 2023-03-11 17:22:52 följande:
    Är det osakligt skräp att den här punkten har rört upp det sociopolitiska läget i USA? - det vill säga det enda som jag tycker att Public Service borde ta upp.

Inte FOX News.
    Inte Tucker Carlson.
    Utan läget i USA efter den här händelsen.

Att du lyckas skriva spaltmeter efter spaltmeter utan att träffa rätt en enda gång. Helt hopplös.
    Ingen kontext?  Varför inte?  Det är ju läget i USA efter händelsen med FOX/TC som du refererar till - hur ska PS kunna ta upp händelsen du refererar till utan att ge bakgrundinformstion?   Stormningen av Capitolium och lögnerna finns på PS i form av fler dokumentärer och annat relaterat i nyheter och reportage.

Det har väl skrivit spaltmeter och gjorts timmar av bild och ljud om läget i USA, om splittring, misstroende och det som hänt och vad som ledde fram till stormningen av Capitolium.

PS kommer säkert att ta upp sociopolitisk oro som utageras i verkligheten på gator och torg i nyhetsflödet då det har gått så långt. 
  • Padirac
    Digestive skrev 2023-03-11 17:04:21 följande:
    Det är inget märkligt i min tolkning och den är varken hämtad från FOX News och/eller Tucker Carlson eller inspirerad av föregående. För min del är det helt och hållet förnuftiga positioner att ha:

1) Inte låta gruppen färgas av minoriteter.
    2) Olyckligt när en väldigt ensidig bild skildrar en händelse.
    3) Försöka tolka människor i ett kontext.

Ingen behöver berätta för mig att jag borde ha dessa självklara positioner.

Jag har ingen aning om vilka det är som har dömts men det var säkerligen flera utanför också.

Det finns ingenting som jag har gått på. Jag följer inte medier i någon faktiskt mening överhuvudtaget och att begränsa sig till vad Public Service väljer att bevaka vore väldigt snävt. Jag har dock börjat försöka få det till en vanan att följa svt.se, då jag likväl betalar för det. Någonstans har det även börjat kännas bättre än att överhuvudtaget titta in i någon av kvällstidningarna, orka.

Det jag huvudsakligen huvudsakligen gör är att titta närmare på trender som fångar mitt intresse i sociala medier och sedan söka på innehållet. Så ser mitt nyhetsflöde ut och sedan länge.
    Så.. på vilket sätt kan du bedöma FOX/TC, FOX/TCs bildmaterial och händelserna efter FOX/TCs bildmaterial i utifrån postitioner du säger dig omfatta.. vilka nu händerna du refereriar till avser... 

FOX/TC
    ) Inte låta gruppen färgas av minoriteter.

FOX/TCs bildmaterial

händelserna efter FOX/TCs bildmaterial

Har du någon källkritisk förhållning till det du söker och hittar om de aktuella händelser  du intressererar dig för?
  • Padirac
    Digestive skrev 2023-03-11 18:17:50 följande:
    Du borde läsa det jag svarar på, på tal om kontext.

Ingenstans har jag påstått något i stil med att Public Service borde föra vidare Carl Tuckers narrativ. Att dock ha med honom som kontext är självklarheter då han är situationens epicentrum.

Eftersom positionerna framförallt bygger på det här svaret så hittar du bedömningen där samt hur jag resonerar:
    Förstår du inte vad du svarar på så gå inte vidare med ytterligare följdfrågor.
    Du har skrivit att du vill att PS ska rapportera om FOX/TCs narrativ och vad du baserat på social medier anser befolknigen känner om det. 

Vilka olika persperktiv på desinformation menar du att PS ska föra fram? 

Digestive skrev 2023-03-10 21:37:48 följande:
    Det är inte gammalt material utan första gången som det visas för allmänheten i USA.

Händelsen är allmänhetens respons på videomaterialet.

Nyheten: Nytt videomaterial från upploppen den 6:e Januari rör upp känslorna för USAs befolkning vore en rubrik, sedan några röster som ger olika perspektiv på videomaterialet och avslutningsvis visas videomaterialet i fråga.

Volià.
    Det hela andra ljuset har jag länkat till - se nedanför ditt citerade inlägg
    Digestive skrev 2023-03-10 15:35:35 följande:
    Det framkommer i klippet.

I korthet:

De hitintills opublicerade bilderna från övervakningskamerorna skildrar händelsen från ett helt annat ljus än tidigare medierapportering, särskilt för den ökände Jake Angeli (aka the QAnon Shaman) som just nu avtjänar ett fyraårigt långt fängelsestraff.
    Padirac skrev 2023-03-11 13:36:41 följande:
    www.politifact.com/article/2023/mar/08/tucker.../

"

"More than 40,000 hours of surveillance footage from in or around the Capitol have been withheld from the public. And once you see the video, you?ll understand why," Carlson said at the start of the segment. "Taken as a whole, the video record does not support the claim that January 6th was an insurrection. In fact, it demolishes that claim."

Capitol Police Chief Tom Manger denounced Carlson?s segment in an internal memosaying that the opinion program "aired commentary that was filled with offensive and misleading conclusions about the January 6 attack." He also said "Tucker Carlson Tonight" didn?t reach out to the department "to provide accurate context."

Claim: "The protesters believed that the election they had just voted in had been unfairly conducted, and they were right. In retrospect, it is clear the 2020 election was a grave betrayal of American democracy." ? Carlson

---

Allegations of a rigged election have been refuted by audits, judges, federal agencies, state election officials and technology experts, as well as officials and advisers in Trump?s administration. 

Claim: "These were not insurrectionists, they were sightseers." ? Carlson 

Claim: Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell refused "repeated requests" by the Capitol Police chief "for backup, for the National Guard." ? Miranda Devine, New York Post reporter

We?ve rated similar claims False. There is no evidence that then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, or any other member of Congress, refused enhanced security requests for Jan. 6.

"The Speaker of the House doesn?t have the power to do this," Pelosi?s deputy chief of staff Drew Hammill told PolitiFact in June. "No request was made for the National Guard before Jan. 6."

Claim: Capitol Police officers "helped" QAnon Shaman Jacob Chansley and "acted as his tour guides." ? Carlson

Like similar claims, we rated this Pants on Fire! Chansley was among the first rioters to force their way into the building through a door broken by other rioters. Officers repeatedly asked Chansley to leave the building. This is corroborated by the plea agreement Chansley signed and an officer?s account of the events. 

Manger called Carlson?s claim "outrageous and false," and said officers used de-escalation tactics to try to talk rioters into getting each other to leave the Capitol.

Claim: Video shows the media lied about Brian Sicknick?s manner of death. ? Carlson

In Carlson?s attempt to vilify the media, he also used new video to support his argument that the riot wasn?t that violent and to undermine the details about Sicknick?s death.

In his March 7 memo, Manger, the Capitol Police chief, called Carlson?s treatment of the Sicknick footage "the most disturbing accusation from last night."

Claim: "I remember asking reporters at the time, you know, why do you keep calling these people ?armed insurrectionists? when there's no evidence that anybody used any arms against it? And they said, ?Well, they had flagpoles.? So it?s because people were walking around with American flags that made them ?armed insurrections.?" ? Charles Hurt, Washington Times

There were multiple rioters armed on Jan. 6 and we?ve rated claims stating otherwise False. 

"

• Padirac
    Digestive skrev 2023-03-11 20:48:05 följande:
    Nej, det har jag knappast skrivit men jag har förstått att vi åter igen ska diskutera alla uppåt-väggarna-inbillningar som du har fått för dagen.

Hur tänker du ens när du läser olika perspektiv och lyckas koka ner det till att ett specifikt narrativ ska föras fram?

Att intervjua röster på gatan i USA är lika mycket desinformation som att intervjua folk på gatan i Sverige. Menar du att Public Services sysslar med desinformation eller att det är någonting särskilt desinformativt med USAs befolkning och som Public Service bör undvika?

Det senare är alltså min sammanfattning av Tucker Carlsons sändning. Är att kortfattat beskriva sändningen i fråga också desinformation enligt dig eller vad vill du ha sagt? 
    Du känner säkert igen förflyttningen av det normala, alternativa fakta och att ingenting är sant och allt är möjligt - informationsförvrängning och desinformation.

Eftersom det FOX/TC sprider utan tvekan är fake och desinformation och propaganda så varför ska detta narrativ överhuvudtaget föras fram som en sida av vd som hänt.

Att föra fram FOX/TCs uppfattning utan att tydligt ifrågasätta och förneka sanningahalten i såväl innehållets integritet som de argument och påståenden som förs fram är att sprida desinformation.

Till och med TC själv har under ed i rättegång erkänt att ett av de påståenden som han för fram i materialet är en osanning och en direkt lögn.   
  • Padirac
    Digestive skrev 2023-03-11 20:48:05 följande:
    Nej, det har jag knappast skrivit men jag har förstått att vi åter igen ska diskutera alla uppåt-väggarna-inbillningar som du har fått för dagen.

Hur tänker du ens när du läser olika perspektiv och lyckas koka ner det till att ett specifikt narrativ ska föras fram?

Att intervjua röster på gatan i USA är lika mycket desinformation som att intervjua folk på gatan i Sverige. Menar du att Public Services sysslar med desinformation eller att det är någonting särskilt desinformativt med USAs befolkning och som Public Service bör undvika?

Det senare är alltså min sammanfattning av Tucker Carlsons sändning. Är att kortfattat beskriva sändningen i fråga också desinformation enligt dig eller vad vill du ha sagt? 
    Det andra perspektiv du tycker är OK att föra fram som e nnyans till det du skriver är en ensidig bild av uppkoppet och stormning av CApitolium är den medvetna lögnen,propagandan. desinformationen, normaliseringen av alternativa fakta, att ingentin gär sant och att allt är möjligt. Förnekande av verkligheten, post-truth. 
Svar på tråden Anser du att public service (SVT, SR, UR) är opartiska?